Saturday, May 30, 2015

12 tags of 2015 - May

Hi everyone,

It's time for another 12 tags of 2015, this time for the month of May! May is almost to an end. I have the tag ready for a while, but had no time to put it on my blog. I wanted to wait until tomorrow, but when I visited Tim's website, I saw only had 14 hours left... Oops! I really needed to make time to take the pictures and write this blog post.


This tag reminds me of the tag of last February. But then again with a different approach. Very cool! I don't have half the stuff Tim has used. But that shouldn't spoil the fun. I used  the letter stencil instead of the flourish stencil and laid back the stencil when the texture was dry to apply the Distress Ink. I used a vintage photo instead of a photo booth picture that I found on the internet a few months ago. The flowers I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.

 





Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

1 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love that image!!! Great take!