Wednesday, October 26, 2016

12 tags of 2016 - October

Hi everyone,

It's time for the 12 tags of 2016 for the month of October. Tim has made a fabulous Halloween tag, it amazing! Love that Frankenstein Monster Mask.


For the background I used the collage sheet of Materialize Paper Pack. I've made a collage of my own by cutting some pieces out and collaged them once again. I still haven't mastered the use of the Crazing glue...

 

I chose this mini crazy bulldog (thanks, Cathie!), colored it with Distress Reinkers and placed him in the cage.

 

SUPPLIES:



Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

4 comments:

Paula Cheney said...

this is awsome! Love the Halloween/Crazy Dogs combo!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOL!!! That poor baby, but OH SO CUTE!!! LOVE the cage background. So fun and a for sure conversation piece! Great take!

Beulah Bee said...

Woof! Woof!

Tee said...

Love it! Gorgeous Halloween mixed media tag!