Monday, June 20, 2022

Something Script card

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Something beginning with 'S'".


Had to think about my inspiration for something beginning with an S. Wanted to use summer as my inspiration first, but then I had the idea for Script. The stamps I use most for my backgrounds are text stamps. So I started with my favorite script stamps, Faded Type, Entomology and Ledger Script.

 

For some color I used Distress Oxide Spray Walnut stain, Distress Spray Stain Speckled Egg and Rusty Hinge. I like this color combination. Grungy yet colourful. For some texture I used Digits stencil, (didn't have a script stencil) with Texture Paste which I made black with Distress Paint Black Soot. After it dried I used Metallic Wax Bronze Age and Mint to give the Texture Paste a shimmery effect.

 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:




To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $25 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

2 comments:

Kristi H. said...

Love!

julia Bergstrasser said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.