Monday, February 13, 2017

Make a Wish card with video tutorial

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Use Your Favorite Tool". What's yours?


I just couldn't choose only one favorite tool. That is why I used my top 3 of favorites tools to make this card. The Vagabond, the MISTI and a heat tool. First I've embossed the background with the Simon Says Stamp Large Morrocan stencil. With Opal Magic Rose Gold paint and Dylusions Paint Lemon Zest I've made the first layers of color.

 

I'm still in love with the Infusions and this time I've only used Golden Sands. The embossing was a bit faded into the colors, and by putting Distress Crayon with my fingers in some places the embossing became more visible again.



 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:

50dollar_voucher_600px
To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $50 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

17 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Sandra! I could watch your videos all day. There are always so many amazing layers to your backgrounds. When I received one of your cards for the swap, I was in complete awe at how gorgeous your cards are in person. I can only image how vivid and amazing this one is too. It's beautiful!

Cathie ♥

Maura said...

Wow! Your card just glows, that is awesome paint! Wonderful depth to this, Sandra, and simply a beautiful card! hugs, Maura

Art By Wanda said...

Love this!!! And thoroughly enjoyed watching the video!!!!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Sandra...love the colour combo and thanks for sharing your creative process once again...my "make myself a cuppa" afternoon treat...hugs kath xxx

Paper Profusion said...

Thats an absolutely stunning background Sandra, really stunning luminance and lustre! Then the black flowers pop amazingly!! Gorgeous work and thank-you for sharing the super video too. Have a lovely week. Nicola x

Stephanie said...

This is GORGEOUS, Sandra! You are the queen of texture and layering! Love this! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Linda Kunsman said...

so beautiful, and that background is positively glowing!

Meihsia Liu said...

Your always create such amazing details and texture on the background of your projects, Sandra. I truly adore the whole beautiful design of this card! :)

Macarena said...

Looove it. I wouldn't expext the yellow from the beginning can turn in such a sunny and shiny color in the end. I love the yellow and brown combo which makes me miss the summer now! The embossing with stencil is great! The Opal Magic mixed with Infusions gives a fabulous look. Hugs, Marzena

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

These have such beautiful details! I love the texture and depth you created and your color combinations always work so well!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful and oh so warm! I LOVE it!

Beulah Bee said...

I see you used a favorite washi tape as well (mine too) and I'm amazing by the colors here, yellow has never looked SO good!

Emma Williams said...

Such a beautiful card and as always your backgrounds are just stunning! I adore this Sandra, it's just wonderful! Hugs :)

simo said...

Wow...this card and background is amazing! ❤

Zelda said...

Love this card and I always enjoy watching your video's!

Barbara said...

You know I'm waiting for your video every week!!! this card is fabulous, so warm, love the black to contrast the background! Barbara

vaiybora said...

Your card is gorgeous, Sandra! I could watch your videos all day.

หนังผจญภัย