Monday, May 15, 2017

Home card with video tutorial

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Home Sweet Home".


Unfortunately I'm still not feeling well, but I did manage to make a card while I was feeling a bit better. I taped the process, so when I'm feeling better I will add it to YouTube and to the posts.
Sorry for another very short post...

UPDATE: I just added the video. See below to watch it.




VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:

50dollar_voucher_600px
To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $50 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sandra :-) the background is fabulous and I love the 'home' the whole design is stunning! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, Sandra! I love the rays coming from the house and the gorgeous color combinations. Love it! I hope you're on your way to recovery and feeling better soon.

Cathie ♥

Macarena said...

Sandra, this is so pretty! The texture and colors on the background are so perfectly washed out. Due to the Rays stencil and bright colors, this little house seems a lighthouse. Great as always! Be better soon and be back. I miss your videos so much! Hugs, Marzena

Maura said...

I LOVE this card, Sandra! The colors are wonderful, and the the rays coming from that cute house are a great detail. Love how you use the white pen, it makes such a difference! Hope you start feeling better, sending hugs! Maura

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous card! Sandra. Love the beautiful color scheme. Hope you feel better soon. Love and hugs. :)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is GORGEOUS! This is another favorite creation that you've done. I am so impressed with your composition skills. Everything you create flows so perfectly and I love the way you've incorporated the rays with the house. This made me smile and I'm so glad that I get to see your clever creations week after week!

Emma Williams said...

I love this card and all the details you've included in it...it's another piece of amazing work and such a great design! Hope you feel better soon and sending hugs... x

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful card!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Sandra...love how you used the rays stencil as a background for your cute house...hugs kath xxx

Barbara said...

Your card is stunning! love the color palette! Your videos miss me so much! Hope you feel better soon! Big hugs! barbara

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Sandra love the sunburst background and the vibrant colors
Cheers
Dr Sonia

UplayOnline said...

Hope you feel better soon. Love and hugs. :)


หีฟิต