Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Featured on Two Friends’ Favorite Blog Posts at Marjie Kemper's blog

Hi everyone,

The lovely Marjie Kemper is such a talented lady and so very socially active in the creative community. She brings people together by creating online groups, help others out with share her knowledge and she features other artists on her blog. She really is an amazing person!

So I was very happy and honored when she asked me if I would share my favorite blogpost on her blog. Sure! So I looked through all my blogposts and chose a recent one. It really represents me, my style, my inspiration and my love for grunge. So to see which one I picked, please visit the blog of the fabulous Marjie Kemper here or click on the banner below.


Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

2 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

What a lovely post to read - consider me flattered! I am so happy to feature you and your beautiful project in this new series. xx

sanpiseth40 said...

Love to see you next time!


ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา