Monday, September 21, 2020

Steampunk Halloween card with video tutorial

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Steampunk".



As promised I'm still in Halloween mode, and this time I made a Steampunk style Halloween card. I started with the Professor stamp, and stamped it on Heavystock and masked him with Masking tape. For the colors I used Distress Ink Ripe Persimmon, Rusty Hinge, Black Soot and Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke.

 

I colored the Professor with different Distress Reinkers. Don't know if it's just me (I don't rule it out ;)) or if I have a weird batch of the Heavystock, but it seems to respond differently (less) to Distress Inks and Reinkers than usual. But still happy with the result :). To make it a bit more Steampunk I used the Dapper stamp set along with Grit-Paste on the gears.

 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:




To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $25 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

It is gorgeous Sandra! Such a great background. I hope you will have a great week.

atouscrap said...

What an amazing background. The professor is so sexy.