Wednesday, August 31, 2016

12 tags of 2016 - August

Hi everyone,

End of the month  it my Tim time, and this August tag is really a combo of amazing techniques. The Brayed Stain of July 2013 and Frameworks of April 2014. Is it really been that long that I've done those techniques?! Time really flies!

Frameworks dies are amazing, but I use them not a lot. It really gives the project such a cool effect. I'm so happy that Tim chose this technique!


 
The Brayed Stain is actually a technique that I only used to 12 tags, at least that I can recall. Love that it made it's come back for this tag. The edges have I done with Distress Crayon black soot. That's a technique that will come back many times! LOL!


 

SUPPLIES:



Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

7 comments:

Terry said...

Oh I have missed so much while in the process of a big moving adventure! Sandra, as always your artwork is wonderful! Love the background! Hugs!

A Pink said...

Fabulous take on Tims tag Sannie. Really love it . x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Fabulous sky! LOVE the colors...done so well. A super gorgeous take!

Paula F (MuseOfMixedMedia.blogspot.com) said...

So much great texture and depth, and gorgeous palette!

Paula F (MuseOfMixedMedia.blogspot.com) said...

So much great texture and depth, and gorgeous palette!

Tee said...

Gorgeous colors ans textures! Love.

Unknown said...

The background you created is beautiful.
and Thank for your always encouraging me