Monday, June 3, 2019

Crackled Wedding card with video tutorial

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Wedding/Anniversaries". And because it's the beginning of the month we're also showcasing, and this time it's Prima Marketing! I just love those products, especially the Finnabair line.


As a said I love Prima Marketing, they have amazing products. As the challenge this week is Wedding, I chose the Pretty Pale Paper Pad to collage with. I had some scraps left from another project I used this gorgeous paper for. After I finished collaging I applied a layer of Distress Crackle Paint Rock Candy. Mine is really fluid and this time I finally got some nice crackles!


 

So I had to make those beautiful crackles visible I used Alcohol Ink Mushroom. I saw Stacy do it, but I didn′t get the pretty result she got. The color also changed after a few minutes, not sure what happened, but went over it with Opal Magic Rose Gold paint and Distress Paint Spun Sugar to cover it up. The second attempt to make the crackle more visible was a winner, the trusty Distress Crayon Walnut Stain. It gets in the cracks when you rub it in with your finger and with a baby wipe it′s easy to get the rest off. To give it more interest I used Infusions Sunset Beach and Nuvo Shimmer Powder Catherine Wheel.

 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:

50dollar_voucher_600px
To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $50 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Love the crackle detail.

Maura said...

Wow! such amazing crackle, Sandra! Your card is gorgeous! hugs, Maura