Monday, May 4, 2020

Spritz and Splatter card

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Spritz and Splatter".
As it’s the first Monday of the month we are showcasing a brand/company. This week we are all using some fabulous products from Paper Artsy. You don’t have to use them to join in with the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.


I absolutely love Paper Artsy Infusions and I wouldn't know how to use them without some Spritz and Splatter! So this wasn't a difficult challenge for me. I started applying some color with Washi Tape and I used Botanical Collage Paper on top of that. I applied this with Soft Matte Gel, with a few creases here and there for extra texture. After that I used some scraps from an old book. I applied a layer of White and Clear Gesso on top. The White to tone down the background, and the Clear because I like the effect of it better to play with color on it then White Gesso.



 

With the Honeycomb stencil and Texture Paste I added extra texture. When that was dry, I started working with Infusions Are You Cerise, Orange County and Lemoncello to build up color, and to make it even brighter and shimmer, I used Nuvo Shimmer Powder Cerise Bomb and Solar Flare.

 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:




As you may know, the  Simon Says Stamp Store is accepting new orders, but have longer shipping times for the moment due to the coronavirus. With this in mind we have made the difficult decision to suspend the $50 voucher for this challenge.

We know that many people are staying safe at home and we would love it if you would continue to enter the challenges and have fun! We are all in this together!

To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge.
So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/


You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

0 comments: