Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 tags of christmas - day 1

Hi everyone,

It's finally time for the 12 tags of Christmas by Tim Holtz! Can you believe it?
I've been looking forward to this event for months. This is my first time and I'm very excited! I love the first day tag! It's gorgeous!
The pine cones I made with a svg file van lettering delights! The Noel sentiment I made in Make the Cut. Both are cut out with my eCraft.
 
Here is the result:




The materials:
  • Distress inks: ice spruce
  • Embossing folder: snowflakes
  • Beads
  • Embossing Powder: superfine white and snow bells (DC)
  • Kraft core and core'dinations
  • Distress Stickles: Picket Fence
  • eCraft
  • Paint dabber: Snowcap
  • Hot glue gun
  • Ribbon
  • Pine cones: svg file lettering delights

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you next time!
Sandra

8 comments:

Joy Kennedy said...

your pine cones turned out GORGEOUS! :) Thank you so much for playing along with us! :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

It's a beautiful tag, your pine cones look great.

Jennie Atkinson said...

Beautiful! You did a great job on the fir cones!

Patricia said...

Super mooi Sandra, en leuk je eigen draai eraan!
Ik ga ook meedoen hoor, maar moet nog ff tijd hebben haha
Groetjes Patricia

zaya00 said...

cones as real or is it real)?)By the way, come in to visit, let's be friends) Always glad to acquaintance, and this marathon inspires, teaches and gives the opportunity to meet new people)

Sandra said...

No, the cones are not real :). I'm glad they look real though hihi. Yes, great idea, I just became your friend!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

WOW ook al zo gaaf gedaan! Wat mooi allemaal! Ze lijken inderdaad net echt!!!
Well done!!

Liefs,
Leintje*

Sandy said...

Looks like I missed one!
Sandy