Wednesday, June 25, 2014

12 tags of 2014 - June

Hi everyone,

Tim Holtz has made another gorgeous tag ​​for the month of June! I think this technique is so cool. And so brightly with all those different bold colors.


Since I don't have the mini Distress Inks, I had to work with the bigger ones. So I chose to do a simple rainbow. It would be a shame if I contaminated my ink pads.



This technique is a kind of stamping with a stencil. Which gives a nice effect too.




Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

6 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

This is fantastic Sandra. I love how you've used the eye chart stencil and combined it with just a few well chosen embellishments. Jenny x

Sandy said...

Very, v ery pretty Sandra - loe the ribbon!
Sandy xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The colors, the stencils, the image, all wonderful! Excellent take!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Sannie,
I love your palette, and the way you have put it all together, is stunning.
Smiles:)
Sue

Terry said...

This is a lovely palette treat of color! Stunning tag and love the dragonfly, Sandra! It was fun to play with different stencils and I have an extra "Eye Chart" to use at another time! Love it!

Annie said...

This is a stunning tag Sandra :-) I love the colours and layout. A great take on Tim's June card

Best wishes
Annie x