Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12 tags of 2014 - December

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post just before the end of the year. First of all I wanna wish you an amazing 2015! That it will be a really beautiful and creative year. I'm a few hours too late to participate with the December tag of 2014. That's okay. It's all been very hectic with the renovation and move. But it doesn't stop me to share the tag with you on New Year's Eve.



It's a variation of Tim's tag. I don't have any of the products he has used besides the manila tag and Picket Fence Distress Paint ... But that didn't stop me!

 






I'm going back my New Year's Eve party and wish you all the best for the new year!

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

2 comments:

sally said...

Shame you missed the tag deadline as it's lovely! Happy new year & may it be a creative one.

Sally

Meihsia Liu said...

Happy new year, Sandra. Your tag is gorgeous. Love the beautiful colors. :)