Monday, February 24, 2020

Love Music card with video tutorial

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Inspired by Music".


I love music, although I don't listen to it much. I just don't take the time for it.
I started with Distress Ink Festive Berries, and I don't know what happened to my inkpad, but it looks very strange now. I haven't used for a while .... I think I'll contact Ranger about it, they have an awesome customer service. Anyway, back to the card. Because the ink of the Festive Berries was so weird, it stayed wet for a longer time and worked differently with other colors when blended together.

 

I'd bought a music stencil (Music Scores) for this challenges, but unfortunately  it's out of stock at Simon Says Stamp, but Tim Holtz also has a fantastic music stencil that is in stock. I used the stencil with Texture Paste that I blacked with Distress Paint Black Soot and when it was dry I gave it some highlights with a White Gelly Roll pen. I cut the mini Faceted Heart out from red cardstock and gave it some shimmer with Liquid Acrylics Carmine that I mixed with water and Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls. I darkened the edges with Distress Ink Ground Espresso and with VersaMark Marker and Gold and Black Embossing Powder I added some extra definition to the edges.

 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:


50dollar_voucher_600px
To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $50 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

4 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

This is super cool Sandra! I love the red, black and gold combo and all the details and textures. Have a great week!!

Conxi said...

Hola, porque en youtube no puedo dejar comentarios? Porque esta desactivada esta opción?.
Saludos, gracias.

Maura said...

Beautiful fiery card, Sandra! Great colors, and love your textures always! I know what you mean about ink pads going wonky sometimes. hugs, Maura

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose fat then you absolutely have to start using this brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

To design this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, suitable, price-efficient, and satisfying.

From their launch in January 2019, 1000's of people have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan diet can give.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.