Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday card bootcamp day 8

Hi everyone,

This weekend is all about making cards for holiday card bootcamp. I've learned a lot and tried many new things. I'm only making card for a few months now and I have lot to learn still:). Anyway, I'm having great fun with these classes. Today I made a card for day 8. I used the masking technique for this card. I love the idea. Yesterday I received my new Christmas stamps and I wanted to use them right away.

Here is the result:





The materials I used:
  • Distress Ink: tumbled glass, ice spruce shabby Sutter, festive berries, mustard seed, twigs Gathered
  • Embossing powder puffs
  • Twine
  • Stamps: Recollections, Studio G

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sandra

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Lovely card. I have never seen that image before. It is just lovely. Love your masking job. Very cool card.

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Heel mooi gedaan met die twee achtergrond kleuren zo en dat touwtje is ook zo leuk erbij!

Liefs,
Leintje*