Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Creative Chemistry - day 2

Hi everyone,

Today we played with distress ink! I am crazy about the distress inks, and that's why I've got all colors. But I notice that I only use a few of them. The colors that Tim used are very nice and I decided to use similar colors, just to play with those nice very bright colors.



It is the first time that my tag blended so well and the flicking motion went great. I hope that it wasn't a lucky shot, LOL. To be sure I'll have to pratice some more...


Then I did the 3rd technique. The first tag was too dark. It was nice, but not what I had in minde. I had lots of ink left over so I made a second tag. This one is still dark, but there are more colors in it. I love this one.



The last technique was the watercolor technique, but that went wrong. I used a stamp that was too detailed and it all became a big blur. My second attempt failed again (ofcourse...), but eventually I used another stamp and that one nailed it! At least I think so... hahaha.



I had so much fun doing these techniques. I did them all before, but not with these results. The blending technique I love the most. So much fun!





Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

6 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeeous tags Sandra.....I can't wait for tomorrows class :D xx

Kay said...

Great tags - love the brushless watercolour - vibrant colours & just enough detail!

Patricia said...

Wauw super zeg, ik moet nog even kijken want ik ben net terug uit Londen. haha
Groetjes Patricia

Maria said...

Verrry cool!! That's awesome he's showing you guys ink techniques!

Sandy said...

Your tags are great - you have an eye! Going to go watch the third lesson. I have to try - a sweet lady sent me some stuff to play with!!!!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Prachtig San!! Die eerste vind ik heel heel erg mooi, kan je mij die een keer uitleggen.Volgens mij heb ik alles wat ik nodig heb in huis.

Het is weer zover, ik krijg m'n foto e.d. er niet bij, dan maar weer zo.

Ik ga trouwens voor de workshop van Heidi Swapp, die is zooooo gaaf! Ik heb ook nog een andere workshop van Heidi Swapp gevonden, die projectjes volgen - zodra ik er weer aan toe kom - op mijn blog.

Liefs,
Leintje*