Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Chemistry - day 9

Hi everyone,

Only one more day of this awesome adventure. I shouldn't think about that, I should enjoy it! So that's what I did when I made the tags for day 9. Perfect Pearls were on the program. I wasn't planning on buying anything more for this class, but today I couldn't resist to pick up a few mini misters and some perfect pearls. I'm very glad I did. Lets see what Tim had in store for us today.


First we got the Perfect Distress Mist Technique. The first time I messed it up. I also used milled lavender, and that was to light, I added a few drops of dusty concord. After another attempt I made a super pearly tag, YEEY!

Then we got the Perfect Distress Technique, I've done this technique before. Only the ink doesn't spread out underneath the pearls as it should. I need to practice this technique some more, I think.


Finally the Perfect Splatter Distress Technique, I find this really cool technique. I wanted to stop halfway because I thought it was a big mess. But I had heard Tim say that distress is very forgiving so I went on, and I'm glad I did.






Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

8 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

The other day you were behind, and now you are all caught up...jealous here! I am way behind. I can't wait to get to day 9 though...these look awesome. I must hurry!

Louise said...

These are very cool, great job with your colors

Suzan VonEssen said...

I used the same stamp as you did today and I didn't get the result like Tim did either! Gorgeous otherwise!!

Patricia said...

Wauw he echt SUPER gaaf allemaal.
Groetjes Patricia

Michele said...

I think you did a fantastic job on all the cards, the results are fabulous

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Echt PRACHTIG!! You Rock Girl!!
Jammer he, alweer de laatste dag. Maar zo te zien heb je wel echt heel veel geleerd en veel prachtige tags gemaakt.

Liefs,
Leintje*

Sandy said...

Wow!! I have not had time to look at lesson 9 yet -- at least I know it is there for this summer!! Your tags are really delightful!! I think all three are really quite nice!!
Sandy

Reflective Art Studio said...

Love them... Very nice Work..!
I like your perfect pearl splotches. ;D They make me happy.
sarinda