Wednesday, October 30, 2013

12 tags of 2013 - October

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is Halloween and I haven't done as much Halloween projects as I would have liked. Where does the time go? Tim has put us to work for 12 tags of 2013 for October and it's a Halloween tag! Yes!
My tag is slightly darker-than actually was intended. But I like it better this way. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I don't seem to get the glitter to stick properly. Next time I'll use more glossy accents, maybe that's the trick. Almost no glitter stayes on when coloring it wiht Distress Ink. Although I do love the worn look of it!



Happy Halloween!

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

6 comments:

sandysewin said...

I love your use of the cage bird die. It's one of my favorites, but I wouldn't have thought to use it for a Halloween card.

Happy creating!

Sandy at keepakecrafts.net

Diane said...

Love the Halloween tag design Sandra.

Hugs Diane

Sandy said...

Sandra your tag is gorgeous - I love the back ground color - beautiful yet with a lot of depth. Your birdcage is perfect and so is the bird. Wonderful design - I see your little stars!!!
Sandy

Patricia said...

Prachtige tag zeg!!!
Fijne halloween!!!!
Gr Patricia

Maria said...

Just lovely, Sannie! And you did great with the Distress Glitter. ;) A very Happy Halloween to you from across the pond!!

Annie said...

gorgeous rich colours Sandra and I love the cage and Raven. Really spooky writing too. Great stamps set.

Best Wishes

Annie x