Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer of Creative Chemistry - CC101 - week 1

Hi everyone,

Tim is back with Creative Chemistry! The whole summer is dedicated to CC. This month is the repetition of CC101, next month CC102 and in August we have a whole new CC103! What is great about the repetitions of CC101 and CC102 is that everything is open again, such as the forum, galleries, and even a live chat time with Tim Holtz! But there are also giveaways! Here is my entry for Week 1 of the CC101.


I chose to do the Blended Spritz and Flick technique. That's one of my favorite techniques. Since we have to use four or more colors of Distress Ink, I went for rainbow colors.



 

 

SUPPLIES:



Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

7 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Very beautiful blending and the final look of the tag! - Sweet Kobylkin

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous tag. I love the black wildflower set against the vibrant backdrop. Tracy x

lynda said...

Love the silhouette on the distress background. It's so striking! I'm taking the class too & think I'll have to scraplift you!

newscrapper said...

Beautiful I love the bright colors.

Scrapthat said...

So very pretty! :D I love your choice of colors!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!
Sandy xx

Unknown said...

Love it! The silhouette against that background is amazing!