Thursday, September 6, 2018

Haberdashery art journal spread


Hi everyone,

I'm back another project with an art journal spread to participate in Frilly & Funky. This time the theme is Haberdashery. So I went for a vintage art journal spread that I made of pages out of an old Dutch book and I had fun with altering them.


I started with applying a layer of collage medium over the old book pages as a base. After that I played with three colors of Infusions: Sunset Beach, Orange County and Lemoncello. And concentrated them around the bottom edge. The lady is a Paper Doll and I believe she is a Haberdashery for sure. I also stamped with an older Prima Marketing stamp set called Spool Labels.

 

The letters are so fun. The golden letters are cut out with my Silhouette Cameo, a digital cutting machine where you can cut out all kind of free fonts. This is one is Dyer. And the Gold Cardstock I got from my lovely new friend Frederique! Thanks again!

   

SUPPLIES:




Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

1 comments:

sarascloset said...

Sannie, your art journal pages are gorgeous! I love those rusty tones and the lettering. Adding the spool labels makes this perfect for our Haberdashery challenge at Frilly and Funkie! So happy to see you played along! Hugs!