Monday, February 14, 2022

Coffee Time card

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "FOOD and/or DRINK".



The style of the Oddball stamps are so much fun! Have made it a tradition that when we have a Food/Drink challenge I buy a new Oddball stamp for it. This time I choose Oddball With a Coffee, how amazing is she! My coloring skills aren't great, but that doesn't stop me from having fun coloring anyway. And to make it a little easier on myself, I used Black Embossing Powder, which helps to stay within the lines better. I've used a lot of different colors of Distress Oxide Ink to color it in.

 

After I finished coloring, I protected it with MicroGlaze. I applied the MicroGlaze with a cotton swab and my fingers. And wiped it with a tissue. Then applied color with Distress Spray Stain Speckled Egg and Pumice Stone.
 
 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:




To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $25 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

1 comments:

Maura said...

Sandra, this card just makes me giggle! I must look like that in the morning before I get my coffee. Happy Valentine's Day! Maura