woensdag 21 december 2011

Mission Impossible birthday card

Hi everyone,

Recently I made ​​a birthday card of Sherlock Holmes for Marjolein. There were some changes of plans. So now today we're going to see Mission Impossible 4 and next week  Sherlock Holmes. And therefor I wanted to make another movie card. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to make it, so I stuck to the Sherlock Holmes concept. This time I used magnets, which I got from Lein, so the card stays closed. The pictures are from the official website. The IMF logo I made ​​myself.

The result:

 





The materials:
  • Photos of MI official website
  • Distress Ink: frayed burlap, antique linen
  • Glossy accents
  • # 8 manila tag
  • Paper distresser
  • Magnet
  • Hinge clip

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you next time!
Sandra

7 opmerkingen :

  1. Hey Sannie,

    Ze zijn echt geweldig,allebei super mooi gemaakt!!!En in echt nog mooier dan op de foto!!
    Wat was het weer gezellig gisteren, volgende week lekker samen knutselen...

    I love your work girl!!!

    Liefs,
    Leintje*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Echt SUPERGAAF gemaakt!!!
    Groetjes Patricia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Sandra,
    Thankyou for your lovely comments as always and I will remember it's yoru Birthday that day now :) This is so cool, a fab idea and you've put such a lot of effort into it, she will love it! Hugs, Teresa xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your work is just wonderful. thank you for sharing.

    Merry Christmas

    susan s.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I can see I missed a few things but I am spying on you now!!!!!
    great card!
    Sandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen