Tuesday, December 31, 2013

12 tags of 2013 - December

Hi everyone,

Can you believe it that it's New Years Eve? What a wonderful year it's been! Well there were also some low points, but that's life I guess. I'm so ready for 2014! To make it even a better year with more wonderful things.
To close of the year I wanna share with you the December tag I made for Tim's 12 tags of 2013. My resolutions for the new year are not waiting till the last day to enter Tim's tags... hihihi.


Unfortunately I almost don't have a single product Tim has used to make his tag. Such as the frosted film, clearly for art, the tattered poinsettia, Wendy archival ink and the stencils.
So I used a normal transparent sheet with matte transfer tape. The advantage was that this makes hardly any air bubbles. Unfortunately Archival ink does not work on the transfer tape. It simply doesn't "stick" to it. Alcohol ink is a very good replacement, and I like the effect of alcohol ink very much. When it was time to form the flowers with the heat tool, it was a bit difficult. It reacted a bit different then I expected.







Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time! Happy New Year!!

Hugs,
Sandra

6 comments:

sally said...

Wonderful improvisationwiththe latest tag Sannie! I wonder how creative we will have to be with the next lot of tags? happy new year.

Sally

Terry said...

Happy New Year's Eve and wishing you a fabulous 2014, Sandra! Great tag to finish off 2013 and I so love your take on Tim's tag! That flower is such a festive celebration! Love it! Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

That flower is gorgeous! Love the colors you chose as well. Wishing you all the best in 2014

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE the blue!!! Gorgeous flower!

Patricia said...

SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Gr Patricia

Sandy said...

I am a little late - that's what happens when you get so very old!! Slow on the uptake !
A very pretty tag Sandra - I love the flower - gorgeous! I am going to try real hard to make all the tags for 2014. I know I can learn a lot doing this.
Happy New Year Pretty Lady
Sandy xx