Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Fun and Festive SSS Release Halloween card

Hi everyone,

Today Simon Says Stamp is celebrating a new release called Fun and Festive! Check out the new release at Simon Says Stamp store!



Because it's the month of Halloween for me, I made a Halloween card with the Big Picture Book Raccoon that I got. I love that it was really easy to transform him from cute raccoon into a vampire raccoon. Isn't he fabulousy spooky now?




The only extra things I had to do to transform him was cutting some eyebrows out, the rest was making his eyes red with Dylusions Spray Postbox Red and add a tiny black dot inside them and draw some fangs and made them white, and voila a vampire raccoon.

 

For the background I used a piece of the Halloween Paper Stash and to frame him. I used a piece of the same Paper Stash for the background and Gold Foil cardstock (thanks Frederique!) with the Stitched Oval dies. I sanded it to the distress it and went over it with Black Soot Distress Crayon.

 

SUPPLIES:




Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

1 comments:

Lorraine A said...

I absolutely LOVE this Sandra!! how clever to make a vampire racoon!!! BRILLIANT!!! :-)