Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 tags of 2012 - December

Hi everyone,

Have you seen the two gorgeous tags that Tim has made for the last 12 tags of 2012? There are two because he started in February and he owed us one:). So happy with them, because they're so pretty. I'm late with creating them, and I had a lot of fun making them both! What a great techniques yet again! I'm so glad I had waited a while with making them, because my early Christmas present that I got from my BFF Lein, was the Christmas blueprint stampset and that is perfect for one of the tags. I've given them my own twist. And I'm very pleased with the results :).

Photos alert, lots of pictures below! Well... not a whole lot...











Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

6 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

They are both really lovely -that soldier/little drummer boy is gorgeous isnt it - I have that set but havent used him yet for some reason. Thanks for sharing.

Patricia said...

Wauw dat heb je SUPER gemaakt zeg Sandra!!!
Gave kleur en leuk je eigen draai eraan gegeven!
Alvast FIJNE DAGEN.
Gr Patricia

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Ooooooo ze zijn echt prachtig geworden San!!! En wat een gave kleuren!!! Die andere stempels zijn nog steeds onderweg (de kleintjes) en die had ik nog wel veel eerder besteld. Maar het is toch wel veel leuker om deze stempels vast te kunnen gebruiken dan te wachten tot de kerst...
Liefs,
Lein*

Jenny Marples said...

Love both of these Sandra. You really have put your own unique twist on each of them and put those special stamps to excellent use. Have a wonderful Christmas, hugs Jenny x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Your take on these is fabulous!!! Love your background on the Joy one...gorgeous! I wish you the merriest Christmas ever!!!

Sandy said...

Goodness Gracious - it looks as if I missed this glorious post. really like both of your tags!
Sandy