Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Smashbook day 1: Inspiration

Hi everybody,

It's day one of my smashbook adventure. The first two pages are about what inspires me in crafting. I like to be creative and making beautiful things. At the moment I like to stamp and make the distress techniques my own. And I'm practicing with this smahbook.
 

For the left page I cut out tags with my eCraft on regular paper (120 grams). The tags I found in the library from Make the Cut (MTC). For the background i used distress ink (antique linnen, victorian velvet, dusty concord, vintage photo, walnut stain)  and printed the text on it with my inktjet printer afterworths.



On the right page I cut out the letters and shadow with my eCraft and used distress ink on each letter. Also the old paper tag I cut out and used distress ink (antique linnen, victorian velvet, tea dye)  on it. The key is a rub-on from Kaisercraft (Treasures).
The paper I used for this smashbook is First Edition Papers (Sweet Owl) and paper from a discount store.

Till tomorrow!
Sandra

0 comments: