Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Smashbook day 7: SannieLein

Hi bloggies!

Todays theme is SannieLein. I'll explain what that is. SannieLein is a project I started with a friend (I'm Sannie and Marjolein is Lein, that makes SannieLein). When I got my Cricut, I searched what it can do and I where I could use it for, and I discovered vinyl. I found it very expensive and you get two larges pieces of only one color. So I searched online and discovered that if you buy large quantities it isn't so expensive. We both saw business in it, and we bought it and sold it in smaller pieces. We offered it via Marktplaats (Dutch version of ebay) and we did alright, but not as good as we'd hoped. It was fun while it lasted. We handled itvery professionally, we even had color cards with pieces of vinyl on it, instructions and even business cards. We also created a website.



Okay about the layout, the background of the left page I distressed it with distress ink. I think I used 5 or 6 color on it. The stamp is from Tim and in the corner a fleur de lis. The color charts and instructions I attached to the page with a paper clip. I'm not sure if I'll leave it like that.



On the right page I've put a nice flower in the upper left corner next to our business card. In the lower right corner I stamped the Eiffel Tower of Tim Holtz with StazOn.
Beneath a photograph of the custom box I made for the vinyl. We had 10 colors.

Tomorrow you get a look of my craftroom!
See you tomorrow!

Sandra

0 comments: