Friday, May 18, 2012

For you

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I was over at Lein's for a short crafty afternoon. I've only colored in this stamp. I color very slow, because I'm not so good at it, and I so wanna be. I don't color with my copics very often, and I still have to get the feeling of what colors goes well together. I found out that even if they are in the same color family, that it doesn't mean that they blend well together. So my first attempt therefore failed. The second attempt was much more successful! For this card I used the Mojo Monday sketch.









The colors are absolutely not a match with the original. In the photo it looks more blue than purple... The butterfly also, that's stamped with Dusty Concord Distress Ink! Then you know how much the colors are off in the picture.




Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

5 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Sandra this is gorgeous. The image and your coloring are fab. I love the background papers and of course.....the butterfly. Have a great weekend....Annie

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Hey Sannie, Ik vind juist wel dat jij heel mooi kan kleuren hoor! Jouw stempel ziet er echt heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel mooi uit, prachtig met die glitters op haar petje. Ik vind alles echt heel mooi bij elkaar uitpakken.

Liefs,
Leintje*

PS ik ga zo lekker aan de slag met de mooie stempels die ik van jou heb gekregen!!! oooo...zo gaaf zijn ze!!

Deb Neerman said...

This is gorgeous ... and your coloring skillz rock, Sandra!

Patricia said...

Wat een SCHATTIGE kaart zeg, heel mooi gekleurd!
Groetjes Patricia

Sandy said...

Cute card - your coloring is really very good! You have the touch.
sandy