Thursday, May 31, 2012

One for the boys

Hi everyone,

Two days ago I was at Lein's and this is the other project I made. This was the one that took me the longest. The background has a lot of layers (even though you may not see it... LOL). But most of the time is taken by the creative process itself. I find it hard to make decisions because I'm afraid I'd screw it up. I must not think that way, only positive thoughts. So what if I screw up, then I just start over! No big deal ... That's something I need to work on. Just do, and don't think or hesitate, just go for it!

With this card, I participate with Simon Says Stamp and Show.












Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

9 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Oooh lah lah, Sandra! I love every yummy detail on this one... it's gorgeous! And you're right, there's always more paper so don't stress, my friend.

Terry said...

Lots of glorious layers! I kept looking to take it all in! A true work of art and remember, there are no mistakes in art or at least not ones we can't cover up with another layer! Love this!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Fantastic Sandra...oh the color!!! The color is amazing...all those layers are wonderful!

Patricia said...

O wat mooi Sandra wat een PRACHTIGE details!
Succes met de challenge!
Groetjes Patricia

Annie said...

Wow Sandra this is fabulous. My favourite style and colours. You have made a fab creation here and a crafty friend said to me that in crafting there are no mistakes " just happy accidents". I shall always remember this lovely quote.......hope you will too. : )

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous, I love all the layers of interest in the background. Love the added zig zag too. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Chalenge. Tracy x

Naomi said...

Hoi sandra,

Ik ben via het DCL blog bij jou terecht gekomen (nog gefeliciteerd met je overwinning, je kaart was echt schitterend)

Ik heb gelijk even rondgekeken en je maakt echt prachtige creaties zoals ook deze weer, echt schitterend!
En ik ben dan ook gelijk volger bij je geworden!!!

Veel Liefs
en tot de volgende!
Naomi

Sandy said...

Wonderfully done, I think you are most creative!! Most people would love to have your "screw ups!"
sandy

Maria said...

Awesome guys' card! Lots of cool techniques - and I love how the gear and twine bow in the upper left look like a pair of scissors, it makes for a tiny steampunk touch!