Monday, April 29, 2019

Tag it tag with video tutorial

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Tag it".


A friend of mine challenged me to make a stamping collage and I accepted it. It's harder than I thought. And also a lot of work, to mask everything and make it beautiful. I think I have to practice a little more so I'll get better at it. But for a first try, I think it was pretty enough ;).

 

I started with the Dare to Dream stamp set by the first to stamping the image samps. After that I masked them and the next step were the text stamps. After the stamping collage was ready, I used Distress Oxide Sprays Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade with Dylusions Spray Lemon Zest for some color. For extra interest I used the Lattice and Bubble stencil with Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.

 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:


50dollar_voucher_600px
To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $50 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

7 comments:

Beulah Bee said...

Your stamped collage is wonderful, I hope you'll make more!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Sandra :-) you totally nailed the whole collage effect!! this is AWESOME!! I love the colours and the details, beautifully done :-)


hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Your video is wonderful and love the gorgeous bright tag!

Maura said...

Beautiful transition of color from the yellow to the pink! Gorgeous tag, Sandra! hugs, Maura

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful tag and well done nailing the stamping collage, hugs kath xxx

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Kudos for taking on such a challenging challenge! But you did it beautifully. I don't think you need any more practice at all because I love what I saw. I also love how it has a cool ombre effect with the color palette.

Barbara said...

What a fantastic tag Sandra! Masking technique give fabulous result! Colors are so bright and I love the contrast with the white stamps! Great work! barbara