Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday card bootcamp day 7

Hi everyone,

The holiday card bootcamp classes are so much fun, and it's already the last day today. I'm a just a bit behind on schedule because I'm only at day 7 of 10. In this bootcamp they are very into photo cards. I don't like to make pictures :)... But I recently bought some super cute christmas images from lettering delights, and I had to use them for this card. I think it's a fun and happy card.

Here is the result:







The materials I used:

  • lettering delights: buggy christmas
  • Distress Ink: tumbled glass, festive berries, shabby shutters, paint peeled, gathered twiggs
  • perfect pearls: Pewter
  • stamps: studio G and Tim Holtz
  • Stickles: Picket Fence
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sandra

5 comments:

cutiephinphin said...

This is real cute. Love how u did it.

Gwen said...

This is so great! It really makes me smile!!

Winnie said...

Love it! Cute adorable images you used and your holly is just wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sannie,

Wat is íe gaaf geworden he! Het is echt een hele leuke serie kaarten aan het worden.

Liefs,
Leintje*

Mary Jo said...

cute take on the inspiration card