Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smashbook day 12: Knipmode & sewing lessons

Hi bloggies!

Today I have two themes, Knipmode (magazine for making clothes) and sewing lessons.
For my birthday I got a Magazine Coupon from my job and I used it for a subscription to Knipmode and around the same time I also started sewing lessons with Lein. I had to get use to the sewing lessons, it was not like we both expected. It was more a gathering and not lessons at all. I wanted to make a new winter coat, so I had a lot of supplies with me, but it soon became clear that I had to learn other things first before I could even attempt the winter coat again.
During that time I got the Knipmode and noticed that there were very nice patterns in it. Unfortunately I do not always understood the explanation, but if I had the chance I asked the questions during the sewing lessons. At home I drew and cut out the patterns and during sewing lessons, I put them together. My fabric stock soon became very big.

On the left page, I cut the letters out of vinyl. I left the page very basic.


On the right page, I cut the letters and tags out with the eCraft. And the upper tag I decorated with distress ink.


Day after tomorrow I'm back again with a new theme, namely Yudu!

See you tomorrow!

Sandra

0 comments: