Monday, October 10, 2011

Smashbook day 15: eCraft

Hi bloggies,

Today's theme is the eCraft! Since I know of the existence of the eCraft, I wanted to have it immediately. Luckily I waited to buy one, because there were some problems with the first batch. By my knowledge  the eCraft is still the only cutter that does not need cutting mat and because the Cricut is not working on MTC I had decided after a long time to buy the eCraft. I give it myself as a present because I had a new job! Haha.


There's always a reason to treat yourself something nice.
I am so happy with my eCraft! It's in my opinion better than the Cricut, especially small circles (for rhinestones) where not really circles when I cutted them with my cricut, which my eCraft cuts them perfectly. Perhaps my Cricut didn't work as well as it should have. I don't mean to offend any Cricut owners!

On the left page the edges are done with walnut stain and modified vintage photo, the flowers in the middle are cut out with eCraft and were some of the first things I cut out with my eCraft. The brown flower is finished with walnut stain stains several times and the lighter floral with vintage photo. The letters eCraft are also done with walnut stain stains . I did Golden Rod Stickles around the edges of the photograph.



On the right page the tag is done with tea dye, walnut stain and vintage photo.


The theme of tomorrow is making cards.

See you tomorrow!
Sandra

0 comments: