Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Smashbook day 16: card making

Hi bloggies,

The theme of today is making cards. I honestly didn't like card making, even when I bought my Cricut. I thought it was a little corney. Sorry folks! Despite I often recieved  beautiful handmade cards  form Lein , she couldn't change my mind about it. But with the arrival of my eCraft and in combination with MTC, I changed my mind and I immediately started to make cards. These are my first cards that I made.
 

On the left page, I glued four pictures of cards that I made with the eCraft.


On the right page I stamped with paint dabber! Very fun to do! A few of my paint dabbers are slightly dehydrated. Too bad. The letters I distressed with ink and the tags too.



The theme for tomorrow is the king of grunge! No, I don't mean Kurt Cobain;).

See you tomorrow!

0 comments: