Thursday, October 13, 2011

Smashbook day 18: Blogspot

Today is the last day of my smashbook project. The theme is Blogspot. Just over a month ago I started this blog with blogspot and I really enjoy it. I just have fun posting messages and creating things. In my first post on this blog I've already explained why I started this blog with blogspot. I hope you keep enjoying my blog.

On the left page I used the Blogspot logo. I have used distress ink, spiced marmalade, brushed corduroy and old paper, on it. Gives it a nice gruncy look.





On the right page, I made ​​a screenshot of my blog of this moment. On the edges of the paper i used the paper distresser.



At the moment I have a project I in de works and serveral ideas that I want to excecute!
So I'll be back soon!

Sandra

0 comments: